Most problems can be solved by our FAQs. Before submitting a ticket, please be sure to review our solutions to common issues. If your issue is not resolved by viewing these frequently asked questions with solutions, proceed to the ticket submission details at the bottom of the page.
For online students, please visit the Online Student Support Helpdesk’s FAQ page.
For instructors, login to your account at faculty.miu.edu
(1) Click the drop-down arrow labeled “Teaching Resources.”
(2) Click on “Online Educational Resources.”
(3) In the left navigation panel, click on “Engagement and Retention”
(4) Peruse the faculty FAQs and Support Contacts document.
If you are experiencing a problem with Canvas, please:
1. Report the problem to your Instructor or TA.
2. Log in to Canvas.
3. Click on the Help Icon “?” located on the blue stripe on the left side of the screen and contact Canvas Student
If Canvas misbehaves, please:
Chat with Canvas Support https://cases.canvaslms.com/liveagentchat?chattype=student
Live Chat with Canvas Support!
Canvas Support Hotline
1 (855) 587-0251
If you still cannot get a resolution to your Canvas issue, please submit a ticket to MIU IT Helpdesk ticket.