Campus Security

In the event of an emergency:

  • Call 911
  • Then call Campus Security: ext. 1115, or 641-472-1115

This applies to emergencies such as:

  • Medical emergencies
  • Fires or fire alarms
  • Accidents
  • Severe intoxication or drug overdose
  • Violence – use of force or threat of force directed toward yourself or others

You should also call Campus Security for the following:

  • If you are locked out of your room
  • Facilities Management emergencies during off-hours

For more information, see the University’s Annual Security Report