MIU Help Desk Support
Contact MIU Helpdesk Support by doing any of the following:
- Create a Help Desk ticket for assistance 24/7
- To do this you will need to verify your email address used to submit this request. Any email address can be put in, then a link will be sent to the provided email address and allow you to submit a ticket in the ticket portal. To get started click: Submit a Request
- (*Please note even though you submit after hours ticket, it may not be addressed till next business day)
- Phone 641-472-1170 or ext 1170 for computer, internet or audio/AV issues
- “Please leave a detailed message and contact information in order for us to contact you if needed.”
- IT Dept Hours: (Monday – Friday) 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM (CST)
Common resources for routinely asked assistance:
Sakai Support – Please email Compro Helpdesk at firstname.lastname@example.org
Asure HR Payroll Support – Please email AsureHelp@MIU.edu
Telecommunications Dept: 641-472-1227 or ext. 2001 for requests (Phones, Cells or Cable TV)
If you are experiencing a problem with Canvas, please:
1. Report the problem to your Instructor or TA.
2. Log in to Canvas.
3. Click on the Help Icon “?” located on the blue stripe on the left side of the screen and contact Canvas Student
If Canvas misbehaves, tell us about it.
Chat with Canvas Support (Student)
Live Chat with Canvas Support!
Canvas Support Hotline (Students)
1 (855) 587-0251
If you still cannot get resolution to your Canvas issue, then by all means submit a Canvas MIU Helpdesk ticket to the IT Dept via portal method above. We will then route it to the Canvas Administrator for action.