As a student at our university, you’ll learn simple but highly effective methods for creating and maintaining a balanced state of health.
These methods are designed to enliven the inner intelligence of the body and strengthen its natural healing ability.
- Self-pulse assessment to promote balance in your physiology
- Yoga asanas (simple yoga postures) for flexibility and mind-body integration
- Pranayama (simple breathing technique) for enlivening your mind and body
- Personalized fitness program for energy and vitality
- Diet and digestion guidelines to nourish your physiology
- Daily and seasonal routines for optimal physical and mental health
Two other campus features enhance the good health of our students:
- Organic vegetarian meals served fresh every day
- Our tobacco-free, alcohol-free, and drug-free campus policy
The National Institutes of Health (NIH) has awarded the University more than $20 million in grants for research in natural medicine.
For more information contact:
- Vina Miller, campus nurse (Wellness Clinic), email@example.com, ext. 3411