Reserve a Room: Festival Hall
ResourcesThe following resources are available in this space:
- Can be configured for dining or lecture format
- Audio/Video Rack System
- Access to the “MIU Knowledge Network” (Tape Library)
- DVD Player
- Easily connect your PC for presentations (if you have a Mac, you need to provide your own adapter)
- Screen and projector
Fees for using the space
- Hall Rental: click here for the MIU hall rental fee schedule. If room fees apply, payment for the space can be made in the MIU Housing office in the Argiro Student Center basement. Checks are payable to “Maharishi International University” NOTE: Paying all fees associated with your event finalizes the reservation process.
- AV Fees: The fees for AV services are listed on the page “Will my event be charged?”
- Note: Rental of AV equipment and labor costs for AV technicians are not covered in the hall rental fee.
Reserve this Hall
- If you want to use this room for an MIU class, please contact Arla Rabalais: email@example.com.
- To reserve this room for a public event please go to the Event Request Form using the button below: