Recreation Center Equipment
Equipment Rental Policies
- You must have a valid photo ID/Student ID to check out equipment.
- Equipment is free of charge to MIU students, staff, faculty and their dependents. If kept overnight, the day rates apply.
- You may check out only enough equipment to play the sport in which you are participating.
- Any equipment checked out becomes your responsibility and must be returned by you.
- Any damage incurred beyond normal wear and tear (e.g., bent or broken rackets) will be assessed a replacement fee. Damage is assessed upon the return of the equipment to the MIU Recreation Center.
- All equipment checked out or rented on a daily basis must be returned 30 minutes before closing time.
- All late, lost or damaged equipment is subject to a fine.
|Item||Adults / Alumni||Deposits / Check|
|Canoes: Includes Life Jackets & Paddles||Half Day $5|
Full Day $10
|Two Lifejackets & Two Paddles||One Week $20|
Two Weeks $40
|Life Jacket||Day $2||$5|
|Kayak||Half Day $6|
|Tennis Racket – outdoor use|
Includes tennis balls
|Red Snow Tube||Day $10||$50|
|Cross Country Skis, Poles & Boots||Hour $3|
|Tennis Ball Machine||Hour $4||Does Not Leave Building!|
|Volleyball Net & Ball||Day $4||$10|
|MIU Bicycle||Hour $2|