The Maharishi International University offers a wide array of high-quality benefits. These include comprehensive health and welfare insurance plans, an optional dental, vision plan, and retirement savings opportunities.
Benefits packages for faculty and staff are based on job classification, the nature of employment and the number of hours worked. Please see the Employee Handbook for more information.
This is a summary of the available benefits:
- Medical Insurance and COBRA
- Optional Dental and Vision Insurance
- Optional Life Insurance
- Optional Legal Plan
- Optional Retirement Plan 403 (b) Plan
- Meal Plans
- 25% Discount for the MIU’s Bookstore and Golden Dome Market
- Various Leave of Absence (LOA) options
- Paid Holidays
- Parental Leave
- Sick Days
- Residence Courses (WPA) Paid Time Off
- Panchakarma Paid Time Off
- Family and Medical Leave (FMLA)
- Tuition Credit
- Meditation Programs and Advanced Courses
- Maharishi Vedic Approach to Health
Please see the Employee Handbook for more information.