Meal plans and commisionary plans
MIU Meal Plans
Annapurna Dining Hall is located in the Argiro Student Center.
- Ideal Administrators and interns are eligible to eat 3-meals a day.
- Faculty and Staff that are full time receive 1-meal a day.
- Part-time hourly employees working a minimum of 15-hours per week are eligible for a 10-meal card per month.
Commissary Plans for Ideal Administrators and Interns
A qualified employee MUST live on campus!
- Commissary is credit towards shopping at the MIU Golden Dome Market on MIU campus.
- Qualified eligible dependents can be added to meal plans and commissary.
Overview of the meal plans and commissary for Ideal Administrators
Employees and dependents receive a sticker on their badge and an All Meals pass for three meals a day quarterly.
|MONTHLY: Meals + Golden Dome Market (GDM)|
|Meal Plan||GDM CREDIT
Children Ages 2-8
Infant Ages 0-2
GOLDEN DOME MARKET (GDM) CREDIT ONLY
Reminder: The employee must be an Ideal Administrator and live on campus. If you choose to receive credit in the GDM only, you will receive $100.