SAVE FOR RETIREMENT 403(b) PLAN
Keep your retirement money working as hard as you do!
Planning and setting goals for retirement? MIU offers a 403(b) plan that allows full-time employees to save for their retirement.
- It is the employee’s responsibility to go online to enroll..
- Go to TIAA.org/enrollnow
- Per IRS 2022 regulations benefit amount cannot exceed $20,500 unless the employee is catching up, add another $6,500.
- Depending on the plan selection, use one of these codes: RA Contract #386646 or for Supplemental #386646S.
- Once enrolled, the employee will be required to fill out and sign a MIU Agreement for Salary Reduction and Voluntary TIAA-CREF Contribution form and turn in to the benefits office.
- For more information about 403(b) plan, please contact TIAA at
- Monday-Friday 8 am to 10 pm EST
- Saturday 9 am – 6 pm EST
Please see the documents below:
- TIAA Benefits of Starting Now Tax Deferred Savings
- TIAA Plan Document Services Simplified
- TIAA Guide to Managing Your Plan Documents Online
- TIAA Frequently Asked Questions Plan Document
- TIAA How to Enroll Flyer